- Identifying risk and plan mitigation measures
- Identification of infrastructure requirements and manage implementation of technology solutions
- Prepare and implement IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- Budgeting and Financial Management of the project
- Participate in Client Audits
- Assist in the development of contract changes, Operational Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Assist in preparation of Requests for Proposals for new client deals by providing cost estimates and network designs
- Point of escalation for infrastructure issues
- Overall 5 yrs of experience in IT Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure Management, Network Management, System Integration. IT Operations experience or background will be an advantage.
- More than 5 years of experience with designing/integrating of LAN/WAN and Application technologies with IT Companies and Telco providers.
- More than 4 years of hands on experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recover, Security and Customer Facing role.
- Strong budgeting and financial analysis.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Certifications in the following is an advantage: ITIL Foundation, MCSE, CCNA, PMP
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule.
Interested applicants may submit their resumes to:
BVU SOLUTIONS INC
3rd Floor Unit C. Westgate Tower,
Investment Drive, Madrigal Business Park,
Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Or send Us an email at email@example.com